Do you want to take part in developing IT supplier relations, processes and competencies within IT sourcing?
Do you want to help strengthen a motivated and strong IT Sourcing team with just your competencies, your drive and your experiences? Would you like to be part of a strong IT team that is undergoing a major transformation with the goal of supporting the future journey of Denmark’s largest supplier of building materials and STARK GROUP’s other Business Units to an even greater degree? Then this is your opportunity to join STARK IT’s Sourcing team.
We are looking for a passionate person, who can assume responsibility for his/her own activities regarding suppliers and be part of the IT Sourcing team’s constant pursuit of improvement and development. You will be responsible for your own suppliers across Procurement, Vendor and Contract Management disciplines, and be part of the collaboration with the rest of IT Sourcing.
In the position as IT Sourcing Manager, this will be some of your responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day management as well as long-term improvement of supplier and contract information to ensure that benefits are negotiated and realized
- Participate in developing IT Sourcing at STARK in close collaboration with colleagues and ensure a strong collaboration with the entire IT organization
- Define and plan the sourcing annual wheel in collaboration with stakeholders
- Be responsible for identifying areas for improvement as well as initiating projects and activities that can support the development of the identified areas
- Maintain contact with suppliers and ensure expansion of strategic and / or contractual matters
- Ensure that all purchased products comply with agreed terms and conditions
- Contribute to the resolution of contractual disputes
STARK aims to be the customers’ preferred partner for construction
STARK is a company in constant development, where a good working environment with high commitment and continuous development is highly valued. STARK serves craftsmen, companies and private customers in Denmark and Greenland. For us, it is a passion to provide good service and sales advice to all our customers. STARK is characterized by a high pace, team spirit, great mood and focus on a good and safe working environment – we always give a warm welcome to our new colleagues.
Team player with drive and high degree of professionalism
You will be a great match for STARK if you:
- You have experience with IT Sourcing, IT Procurement, Vendor Relations
- Have a legal background (e.g. Cand.Jur, Cand.Merc.Jur or similar)
- Have experience working in the Retail industry
- Are a distinct team player, and appreciate working closely with colleagues
- You are driven by solving your own tasks to agreed quality and deadlines
- You have an open and honest form of communication with colleagues and stakeholders
- You are goal-oriented, action-oriented and communicates directly and clearly
- You speak and write English at negotiation level, German and/or Nordic languages are an advantage
Are you motivated to become a part of STARK?
“The IT-department is characterized by a great team spirit and the willingness to develop IT based on the need of STARK and the customers. The department faces and exciting journey, where changes and challenging projects become a part of our everyday life. We work across countries, which provides additional exciting challenges and perspectives” says our CIO, Pernille Geneser.
Send us your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than December 10th 2020 by clicking “Reply”. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Réne Vester, Head of IT Sourcing, by sending an e-mail: email@example.com.
We look forward receiving your application.