Would you like to ensure a successful delivery of secure solutions? Are you into coordination, stakeholder management, and leading projects in line with the security needs of the business?
The Information Security Architect with project management skills
As an Information Security Architect in STARK IT, you will join a dynamic and professional organization during an exciting time of several ongoing transformational IT and business projects. You will play an instrumental role to ensure a modern and secure infrastructure setup within cloud solutions. You will be responsible of the contribution to the successful delivery of the information security by coordinating work across projects, vendors and technology partners.
You will be a part of the Technical Service team, and you will work closely with the team, the STARK management and external suppliers and partners.
STARK Group IT is located in Aarhus, but as we work in virtual teams in a hybrid setup, the location can also be in one of STARKs branch offices in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, Berlin or Frankfurt.
The key responsibilities
Your main responsibilities lie in the areas of supporting and ensuring quality with information security project governance. You will handle projects and tasks in line with the security and operational guidelines within the field of security with a deep focus on quality and following policies. You will use your stakeholder management skills to influence and set the direction for our current and future security solutions in dialogue with STARK management and our external partners.
Furthermore, you will be in charge of the following areas and tasks:
- Securing a successful delivery if secure solutions by coordinating work across projects, vendors and technology partners
- Implementing security policies and handling security reviews of existing and new security solutions to bring STARK to the next security level
- Inspiring and bringing new technology to the next level in corporation with the business owners
- Spotting opportunities, inspiring and supporting STARK IT architects for building better services in line with the business
- Participating in the architecture forums across the STARK Group to align the target state and reducing security technical debt
- Contributing to ensure high performing architecture teams in a highly dynamic working environment based on virtual team structures and modern ways of working
- Delivering, documenting and implementing best practices on all technical security project deliveries including technical approach and tool selection
- Handling and ensuring document requirements, and design appropriate solutions
Strong IT and analytical skills
You have significant experience with Azure foundation in a hybrid setup, and you have a good understanding of security on all levels, and you have a good understanding of security frameworks such as NIST and ISO 270001. You have a good understanding of operationalizing, and you can improve the secure solutions by working with the challenges between DevOps and ITIL operation teams.
You have a solid track record in developing and maintaining security roadmaps including capturing requirements, solution design and working across a landscape that involves multiple IT systems – both developed internally and sourced from external vendors. You have an interest in how to bring the IT architecture and operation to the next level, how to use data in proactive solutions, e.g., using artificial intelligence.
Furthermore, we see that you:
- Can take the lead if needed, and the same time you are a magnificent team player
- Have a flexible and organized work style
- Have excellent analytical and technical skills
- Understand the importance of architecture and guiding principles when implementing new IT systems in a global organization
- Possess the ability to work in a matrix environment and at the same time respect the autonomous and self-managed team structure within own area
- Are motivated by working with a complex IT landscape that consists of both close to retired systems that maintain our legacy and brand-new ones which will support our future
- Are a good communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals throughout the business
- Speak and write English fluently and preferably German, Danish, Swedish and/or Finnish
Interested in becoming a part of the STARK team?
We are screening incoming candidates on an ongoing basis, so please send your application and your CV as soon as possible through the link. The deadline is the 15th October 2022. Any questions? You are more than welcome to contact Lead Architect and Team Lead Morten Ryberg by mail: Morten.Ryberg@stark.dk
We are looking forward to hearing from you!